STORY: It was over. Smoke arose out of a deep crater where D'Sparil stood moments before. Corvus approached slowly while he was consistently hit by small sparks emerging from the dead bones of the serpent raider. The elf wanted to assure that D'Sparils reign of terror is over, that there is no more fighting because Corvus was at the end of his tether.
For over half an hour he stood in front of the krater and was looking at the remains of his arch-enemy. He was waiting until the last magic glow in D'Sparils charred eye-sockets extinguished. Then Corvus sat up, took his staff and left the fortress.
INFORMATION: Indeed, it wasn't over :) This megawad or total conversion is going to be set in the world of Heretic. You are going to face a lot of new altered and also old known enemies from Heretic and Hexen and also use old and new weapons from these games :) Check http://www.tormentor667.de for latest informations and stuff :)
**UPDATE 6th of July, 2005**
After long absence I have some news for you concerning the developement of "Netherworld":
- All Heretic Enemies are added
- All Heretic Weapons are added
- All Hexen Enemies are added
- All Heretic Decorations are added
- Several important Hexen Decorations are added
- 6 unique keys (blue,red,orange,yellow,purple,green) have been added
- 1 new (out of 5) weapon has been added (see shot 3); has TOP aspect!!!
- First 3 maps have been revamped (thx to detail skill of the past 2 years)
- Story has been revamped
- All Heretic Artifacts have been added
- Several new Textures by me have been added
...more to come
Page © 2003-2017 by boris. All screen shots are property of the respective owners.